1. Our valet service means that we clean a vehicle exterior, interior or both, it is by no means to make a old vehicle look new or to make not by any means make old or worn panels, parts look new again.
2. Please note that there may be an additional charge for heavily soiled vehicles, This will be advised to the customer before we start any valet service.
3. We will carry out a general vehicle inspection prior to commencement of work, This will be to check the vehicle’s body for dents, scratches & rust if any, We may also check the vehicle’s interior for general wear & tear, stains if any, As not all damaged or worn parts are visible due fallout or other contaminants prior to inspection.
4. Although we may be undertaking valeting services to a vehicle, We will not be held responsible for any damaged caused by any third parties or if a vehicle is stolen.
5. We do not undertake any mechanical checks on a vehicle prior and or after any valeting work undertaken by Mk Auto Valeting, We will not be held responsible for any worn mechanical and or damaged components known and or not known by the vehicle owner/customer before or after complementation of any valeting work undertaken by Mk Auto Valeting,
6. We will not be held responsible for any loss of personal items left in a vehicle while we undertake any of our valeting services, We strongly recommend that any valuables are removed prior to our arrival.
7. We will not be held responsible for any paint marked paint that occurs whilst cleaning your vehicle. This normally happens when a vehicle has been re-sprayed whether you know it or not, This sometimes occurs when the body shop/car repairer has not followed correct procedures for preparing the cars body/plastics.
8. We will not be held responsible for any water damage caused due to leaking windscreen, Worn boots or tailgate seals, Worn door or body glass seals, Convertible hood or sunroofs during the washing/rinsing application.
9. When valeting any vehicle’s interior controls, dashboard, doorcards & stereo we only use a slightly damp synthetic leather cloth, this method by no means will cause any damage wotsoever to any of a vehicle’s interior electrical systems.
10. Mould within a vehicle’s interior generally happens when a vehicle gets extremely damp for long periods of time, This could be due to windows been left open, leaking door and or boot seals, leaking sunroof and or windscreen, parked under water for a period of time, If the issue is not rectified the mould will come back, We will not be held responsible if we valet a vehicle with mould that comes back after time if the original source of the mould has not been rectified prior or soon after our arrival.
11. Spillages in a vehicle can sometimes go into area’s that are not accessible without dismantling and or removing components like seats, panels, trims and mouldings, When we clean and or use a extraction machine to clean and suck up cleaning fluid and or spillages, We can only get to area’s where the extraction fishtale head allows so some of the fluid and or spillage may still be present, We do not dismantle and or remove any components like carpets, seats, panels, trims and mouldings so can not guarantee to be able to remove all spillages or any smells due to spillages, It is up to the vehicle owner to do this if they choose to do so prior to our arrival, Also be aware that damp, cold or freezing weather conditions can hamper drying, As we offer a mobile service and undertake valeting work in the elements the weather is out of our control therefore we will not be held responsible if areas do not dry that may give a damp or musky smell.
12. Our odour removal service needs to have the original source removed before using this service, If any part of the original source is still present the odour may return after a few days so we can not guarantee that this service will remove the odour 100%, If the odour does return, It generally means that part of the original source is still present within the vehicles interior that may not be visible .E.g under the carpet, Seat and or trim / moulding that may need to be removed for further investigation.
13. If any agreed damaged is caused to a vehicle by Mk Auto Valeting we will repair the vehicle ourselves and or we will arrange for a third party to undertake any repair work, If we and or a arranged third party by Mk Auto Valeting offer is declined by the customer we will not be held responsible for any repair costs from any third parties arranged by the customer and or loss of earnings and or replacement vehicle hire and or any other transportation costs wotsoever.
14. Soft tops (fabric hoods), We will not be held responsible for leaking soft tops during the cleaning process weather the customer knows about it or not to any interior components as we have no way of telling before hand.
15. When we undertake any engine bay valeting, We only clean the underside of the bonnet, Wing edges and hand clean engine covers along with other plastic casings like air filter boxes and so on, We do not pressure wash engine blocks and or any other engine component or electrical wiring and or sensors, We will not be held responsible for any failed and or failing electrical and or mechanical components and or systems that may give errors weather a customer knows about it or not.
16. We will not be held responsible for any paint damage when removing tar and or other contaminates if a customer has had a recent paint repair and or re-spray where the paint has not fully cured weather the customer knows about any paint repair and or re-spray or not.
17. When removing old sign writing (vinyl and graphics), depending on age of vehicle paint and general condition, We may not be able to remove the remaining outlines after the removal of the old vinyl and or graphics from painted area’s.
18. Any valeting rectification work to a vehicle by Mk Auto Valeting will be undertaken by ourselves, If this is declined by the customer we will not be held responsible for any valeting rectification costs from any third parties arranged by the customer and or loss of earnings and or replacement vehicle hire and or any other transportation costs wotsoever.
19. We will never work on a vehicle in a dangerous position, If we feel the vehicle is in a dangerous/obstructive position we will ask the customer to move the vehicle to a more appropriate position. If the customer refuses then we will refuse to work on the vehicle, This is to protect us from injury and to conform with health & safety procedures.
20. We reserve the right to refuse any of our valeting services anytime, this could be due to staff illness, vehicle condition, large amount of personal belongings left in vehicle, large amount of rubbish left in vehicle, vehicle position, vehicle accessibility, poor weather, customer related issues at no cost or loss of funds wotsoever to Mk Auto Valeting as a business or our staff.
21. Mk Auto Valeting may ask for a £20 deposit for advanced bookings, If Mk Auto Valeting is unable to undertake any valeting work due to weather, staff illness or van / equipment failure we will offer to re-arrange the booking and or re-fund the deposit if the booking is then cancelled, If the booking is cancelled by the customer 48hrs before the original booking time / date we will offer to re-arrange and or offer a re-fund, if the customer cancels within 48hrs from the original booking time / date we do not for any reason wotsoever offer a re-fund.
22. By contacting Mk Auto Valeting by phone, email or text message to ask us to undertake any valeting service that we offer. You are entering into a legal bidding contract / verbal agreement, Please note that if we get any due payments that do not clear and or are unpaid after completion of any valeting service by us via (cash, cheques, card payments, bank transfers) We will try once to contact the customer via phone, text message or email to collect the original invoice cost plus any occurred charges, If we do not get monies due and or owed plus any occurred charges to us we will take up the services of a collection agency without notice and further costs will apply .
23. Our advertising sponsor option is for businesses that are located within the baldock, hitchin, letchworth & stevenage areas only, Sponsor fee can be cancelled at any time, The advert will continue to run until 31 days from last payment made unless requested otherwise by sponsor, Our unique visitors on average may go up or down, We can not and do not guarantee that visitors to our site will visit any third party sponsor businesses and or web addresses.
24. Prices show on our website are correct as of last update, The price change may not show on all or any outside advertising we have with any third parties as our valeting services offered may change without notice at any given time.
By contacting Mk Auto Valeting directly, by any third party websites, Word of mouth or through this website to undertake any of our valeting services, You (the customer) are bound to the above terms, The above terms may change without notice at any given time.